- What (types of) personal data are being collected via this website?
The information collected, including personal and non-personal data, are your email address if you choose to sign up to my newsletter.
- For what purposes will the personal data be used?
To share reflections with you on my own personal yoga and growth journey that may inspire you, make you aware of events or different ways of working with me.
- What is the legal basis for the processing?
Personal information is submitted through an online form. The legal basis for this processing operation is consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is responsible for the data processing?
The Controller for this processing operation is Bettina Schelkle.
- Who are the recipients of the personal data?
The personal information will be used on the MailerLight platform only for the purpose of sending newsletters
- Social media interactions
This website integrates social media interactions allowing to share microbiome content on social media platforms and other related actions. By using these interactions, your personal data may be shared with a wide audience including, in some cases, those who are not logged on to the specific social media selected.
The applicable data protection provisions of the social media integrated in the MicrobiomeSupport website may be accessed under the following links:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/;
- Will the personal data be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area without an adequate level of data protection?
The collection and part of the processing of personal information are carried out through ‘MailerLight’. Adequate safeguards have been adopted as required by law. Your data will never be shared with others!
- For how long will the personal data be stored?
All data will be deleted if I (Bettina Schelkle) decide to give up this work. In the meantime, you can always chose to unsubscribe to my newsletter.
- How will the personal data be protected?
Information is stored on password-protected server. Only authorised people can access the information.
- Who can I contact when I have question or complaint?
Bettina Schelkle (email@example.com)