Yoga | Nutrition | Lifestyle
Inspiration from a quest for a healthier, more simple and fulfilling life.
Hello and Welcome To My Little Corner of the World, I am so glad to have you here!
I am Bettina, passionate foodie, movement enthusiast, nature lover and positive lifestyle advocate. I am also a health and wellbeing leadership coach, yoga teacher and scientist with the aim to bring my passion and experience in all three fields together to make the world a better place.
My mission is to put stressed women in touch with their own needs and empower them to look after themselves in a busy world.
I love inspiring women to look after themselves wholeheartedly from a place of quiet confidence and happiness. As such, I am on a mission to:
- make you fall back in love with yourself and your body;
- help you find a healthy balance with your eating and sporting habits;
- inspire you with tasty and yummy food to explore easy, quick and healthy cooking for yourself;
- connect you with yourself so that you can recognize what’s important to you and your health and wellbeing;
- ensure you are prioritising those things that help you stay emotionally, physically and mentally in balance;
- make you realise you are worth all of the above and that you deserve your own love, your own acknowledgement and your own attention!
The next event will take place on 18 March 2018 – you will find all relevant information here.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I love good good, ranging from stonebaked pizza ladden with cheese to courgetti covered with raw arrabiata sauce;
- I can get completely spaced out doing restorative yoga or Ashtanga yoga, depending on what my body and mind need on a given day;
- I believe in science and hate the pseudo-science currently used in the alternative nutrition world to guilt trip people to eat a certain way;
- I am a flexitarian: I eat mostly vegetarian, yet have some eggs and fish (and more recently red meat when I can stomach it) on occassion;
- I love experimenting with different recipes inspired from the clean eating, paleo and vegan food trends to bring a bit of excitement and extra colours into my day;
- I strongly believe that our health is multi-dimensional: just eating well and regular exercise does not cut it. The right mindset needs to be there, too!
- I love moving my body: I take my bike to work, do yoga and interspace it with HIIT (high intensity interval training).
- I am striving for balance in my life, yet am aware that the concept of balance will constantly change from day to day depending on what situations I find myself in;
- I love balancing extremes: double chocolate icrecream after a vegan, gluten-free courgette lasagne 😉 ;
- I believe that your relationship with the food you eat and your body is more important than what you eat or the size you are. Mindset is everything!
- Your body and your mind are your most valuable capital in this world.