Yoga | Nutrition | Lifestyle
Inspiration from a quest for a healthier, more simple and fulfilling life.
Hello and Welcome To My Little Corner of the World, I am so glad to have you here!
I am Bettina, passionate foodie, movement enthusiast, nature lover and positive lifestyle advocate. I am also a health and wellbeing leadership coach, yoga teacher and scientist with the aim to bring my passion and experience in all three fields together to make the world a better place.
My mission is to put stressed women in touch with their own needs and empower them to look after themselves in a busy world.
I love inspiring women to look after themselves wholeheartedly from a place of quiet confidence and happiness. As such, I am on a mission to:
- make you fall back in love with yourself and your body;
- help you find a healthy balance with your eating and sporting habits;
- inspire you with tasty and yummy food to explore easy, quick and healthy cooking for yourself;
- connect you with yourself so that you can recognize what’s important to you and your health and wellbeing;
- ensure you are prioritising those things that help you stay emotionally, physically and mentally in balance;
- make you realise you are worth all of the above and that you deserve your own love, your own acknowledgement and your own attention!
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I love good good, ranging from stonebaked pizza ladden with cheese to courgetti covered with raw arrabiata sauce;
- I can get completely spaced out doing restorative yoga or Ashtanga yoga, depending on what my body and mind need on a given day;
- I believe in science and hate the pseudo-science currently used in the alternative nutrition world to guilt trip people to eat a certain way;
- I am a flexitarian: I eat mostly vegetarian, yet have some eggs and fish (and more recently red meat when I can stomach it) on occassion;
- I love experimenting with different recipes inspired from the clean eating, paleo and vegan food trends to bring a bit of excitement and extra colours into my day;
- I strongly believe that our health is multi-dimensional: just eating well and regular exercise does not cut it. The right mindset needs to be there, too!
- I love moving my body: I take my bike to work, do yoga and interspace it with HIIT (high intensity interval training).
- I am striving for balance in my life, yet am aware that the concept of balance will constantly change from day to day depending on what situations I find myself in;
- I love balancing extremes: double chocolate icrecream after a vegan, gluten-free courgette lasagne 😉 ;
- I believe that your relationship with the food you eat and your body is more important than what you eat or the size you are. Mindset is everything!
- Your body and your mind are your most valuable capital in this world.